Our school logo is based on the Consecration Crosses in Carleton Rode Church. This was a design worked on by the children during our Arts Alive Project.
This is the badge which is embroidered on the navy sweatshirts and fleeces and we think it is rather beautiful!
Our school uniform is:
- Navy blue sweatshirts or fleeces
- Gold polo shirts
- Grey trousers or shorts for boys and trouser, skirts or pinafore dresses for girls
- Grey socks for boys and white socks for girls
- Black or grey tights may also be worn by girls
- School shoes in black or brown
- Girls may also wear blue and white gingham dresses in the warmer months.
Our PE kit is:
- White polo shirts and navy blue or black shorts
- Indoor plimsolls and outdoor trainers.
Children may also wear a more formal white shirt and tie if parents / carers wish.